- Establish an Allegheny County Office of Historic Preservation
- Preservation and restoration of the historic old Greater Pittsburgh Airport terminal and Veterans Memorial Plaza with its original "Dancing Waters"
- Historic easements in exchange for grants now given for property improvements.
- Establish an official policy recognizing the economic and cultural importance of historic preservation.
- Provide educational programming on the importance of preserving historic elements as a means of encouraging community identity and cultural continuity; as a means for stimulating tourism; and as a means for enhancing property values; etc.
- Offer technical and financial assistance for history preservation and restoration, using part of the moneys now being used to subsidize real-estate speculation.
- Encourage state and federal legislation providing tax benefits for restoration.
|PANDA Home||Platform Main Page||Present -vs- Panda|
|FAQ||Things to Come||Participation|